:prime Degree Courses
Mathematics – Computer Science – Natural Sciences – Engineering – Arts & Humanities – Cultural Sciences – Social Sciences
Our :prime courses and their clusters
Our :prime foundation course specifically prepares you for degree courses in the sciences.
These are divided into the clusters MIN, ING, WiWi, and GKG. The MIN cluster includes subjects in the fields of mathematics, computer science and the natural sciences. ING is the engineering sciences cluster. The WiWi cluster includes subjects in the field of economics and GKG contains subjects in the fields of arts & humanities as well as cultural and social sciences The cluster determines your degree choice. Make sure you select the right cluster for the TestAS exam.
Once you have passed the :prime entrance examination, you can enrol for one of our :prime bachelor's degrees at the universities in the state of Bremen!
Do you have any questions about the clusters, TestAS or your application? Feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Degree courses at three universities
With :prime you have a choice!
The :prime foundation course is not limited to one university. As a :prime graduate you can choose one of three universities in Bremen and Bremerhaven.
You can find the :prime courses listed under their corresponding :prime cluster here. If you apply for one of these courses, you are guaranteed a place.
:prime MIN (mathematics, computer science, natural science)continue
MIN degree courses at the University of Bremen:
MIN degree courses at Bremen University of Applied Sciences:
- International women's degree programme in computer science
- International women's degree programme in computer science (cooperative) (Website in German only)
- International degree course in engineering and applied physics
:prime ING (engineering)continue
ING degree courses at the University of Bremen:
- Electrical engineering and information technology
- Production engineering – mechanical engineering and process engineering
ING degree courses at HSB University of Applied Sciences Bremen:
- Electrical engineering
- Energy engineering
- Naval architecture and ocean engineering
- International degree programme in mechanical engieneering with focus on the economic area China
- Energy engineering and management (website in German only)
ING degree courses at Bremerhaven University of Applied Sciences:
- Plant operations engineering
- Energy management in buildings
- Sustainable energy and environmental technology (in German only)
- Medical technology (in German only)
:prime GKG (arts & humanities, cultural- and social sciences)continue
GKG degree courses at the University of Bremen
- English-Speaking Cultures/Englisch
- Franco-Romance Studies
- Hispanic Studies
- Linguistics/Language Sciences
- Study of Religion/Religious Education
- Social/Cultural Anthropology and Cultural Studies
- Integrated European Studies
GKG degree courses at the HSB University of Applied Sciences Bremen
WiWi degree courses at the HSB University of Applied Sciences Bremen:
WiWi degree courses at the University of Applied Sciences Bremerhaven: